Standard Ground Parcel Shipping
• All small and medium-sized packages will ship FREE within the 48 contiguous United States, using either FedEx, USPS or UPS Ground shipping.
• Shipments must be to an actual address. We can not ship to a PO Box.
• Ground Shipments typically take between 1 and 5 business days to reach your door. Parcels are shipped without a required signature and will be left at the shipping address at the delivery carrier’s discretion.
• Expedited shipping is typically not available but can be requested by the customer. The expedited shipping transit time does not include handling time in our warehouse. Due to the nature of the items sold, expedited shipping is by request only via email or phone.
Standard Freight Truck Shipping
• Freight Truck Shipping will be required for items that are too heavy or large to be delivered by UPS, USPS or Fedex. Standard freight shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous states. Free freight is delivered to the curbside or driveway. Any obstruction will be the furthest point of delivery. Additional delivery services such as White Glove or Inside Delivery, will not be included in Free Delivery.
• A representative from Decora Loft will contact the customer to confirm all information received for freight deliveries.
• A representative from the freight carrier will contact you to arrange a date and time window for your delivery. If the customer is unable to be contacted by the freight company or the provided delivery information is inaccurate, any additional charges incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
White Glove or Inside Delivery Services
• Inside Delivery
Not Included in Free Shipping. A delivery team will place your item inside your home or garage at the easiest location possible. If no easily acceptable delivery location is available then white glove delivery will be required at the customers expense.
• White Glove Delivery
Not Included In Free Shipping. Your item will be delivered inside your home with basic setup and removal of packing material.
Please be aware that if it is determined at the time of delivery that additional services are required or requested by the customers, it will be at the responsibility of the customer to cover those additional upgrade fees. White Glove Delivery does not include installation of any product into your home. For example, a table that requires legs to be attached is included in white glove delivery. The installation of a sink into your bathroom will not be included in White Glove Delivery.
• Furniture Assembly Service
If your delivery requires assembly beyond what is included in our White Glove Delivery, SPAR is an in-home/on-site assembly service that provides experienced, fully insured technicians nationwide to assemble furniture and equipment in your home or business. We will aid in the setup of your assembly service with SPAR.
• Home Installation Services
We do not offer installation of our products into your home. Products requiring installation includes items such as sinks, bathtubs, garden statues etc. There are many online companies that can aid in finding local professionals to assist in the installation of these items.
• A representative will contact all customers that require additional freight services. There are many factors taken into consideration when setting up these services. Customer must make themselves available to our representative to discuss your delivery needs and location. We may require measurements of doorways, stair counts, and even possibly pictures of the doorways and room of delivery. This is a part of making the delivery process go smoothly. If additional services are required at the place of delivery due to factors that were not discussed or additional needs, any fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer
Time in Transit
• Standard Parcel Ground Shipments: 1-5 Business Days
• Expedited Parcel Ground Shipments: Vary based on services purchased
• Standard Freight Truck Shipments: 7-14 Business Days
• Upgraded Freight Truck Shipments: 10-14 Business Days
Outside the 48 United States
Standard parcel shipping is available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and International Shipments. Due to the variations in size and weight, as well as the extreme care needed to deliver your purchase to you safely, shipping outside of the 48 states will be calculated after your purchase. If a shipping quote is required before purchase, please contact a Decora Loft representative.
Ship Out Timelines
Decora Loft will work hard to ship out all orders in a timely fashion. Small shipments take 1-3 business days to leave our warehouse. All items are go through a final inspection process before they leave our facility. Large or heavy items require additional processing time for packaging and crating. Shipments sent out via freight companies will have a waiting period for pickup. White Glove Deliveries typically take the longest time frame as we search for the best delivery solution to get your items to you safely. Items requiring additional services such as custom finishing will require additional time as well.
If you have a time-sensitive project or purchase, we recommend that you contact our Customer Care team to explore and arrange expedited shipping options if possible.
Return & Cancellations Policy
Once an order is placed it can not be cancelled as our automated system immediately begins processing. If you are absolutely dissatisfied with your purchase, returns are accepted within 30 days on stock items. Special order and custom items are NOT returnable. The items must be returned in brand new, sell-able condition and in original packaging. If not returned in this fashion a restocking fee of up to 25% may be incurred. If goods are returned damaged, used or unsaleable, Decora Loft reserves the right to deny a refund or determine an appropriate amount to be refunded. Natural imperfections are not considered damage. Returned items due to natural imperfections will still incur shipping and handling fees as well as follow the terms for restocking fees. Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling fees to return items and will also be responsible for the shipping and handling fees incurred to ship item to buyer, even if the item was purchased with “Free Shipping.” Returns must be authorized and an RA number must be provided to the buyer before any item is returned. The Return Authorization number is valid for 30 days from the date issued. No refund will be issued to items received after 30 days. Returned items must be packed sufficiently to meet all shipping requirements. Buyer is responsible for any damages incurred due to insufficient packaging. If a returned item is received damaged via shipping will will notify the customer and it will be their responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. Decora Loft will hold a damaged return for up to 30 days at which point it will be discarded. Damages incurred by the shipping carrier (for example: UPS or FEDEX) from Decora Loft to the customer may require photographs and a statement from the buyer. Do not discard of any damaged items or packaging as this will waive your right to a refund. Do Not Refuse Damaged products. Deliveries accepted via freight companies require that all damages are noted on the receipt at time of delivery. Items damaged via shipping may be exchanged for a similar item of equal value. In the interim that no such item exists a credit towards another item or refund will be provided. A refund will be issued if the terms are met and only after the returned items are fully inspected.
Damaged & Defective Goods
We do our best to package your products well and choose the correct method of delivery to transport your products to you safely. We ask that our customers inspect deliveries and notify us within 48 hours of any damage. We will need some help from our customers to handle these unfortunate situations.
Damaged Parcel Deliveries
If your UPS or FedEx parcel shipment arrives damaged, please do not refuse the delivery. We ask that you accept the package, store it in a safe area with ALL of its packaging, and contact our Customer Care team immediately. We may ask for pictures of the damaged item as well as the packaging material. Please do not discard of anything until the damage process has been completed. Non-compliance will result in the denial of any damage claim and will disqualify the customer from a refund.
Damaged Freight Deliveries
Immediate inspection of freight shipments upon delivery is very important. Please notate all signs of damage – no matter how slight – on the Bill of Lading or receipt when signing for the delivery. Contact Decora Loft within 48 hours to report the damage.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate “damage” on the receipt at the time of delivery will assume responsibility if the merchandise is later found to be damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify our Customer Care team promptly of the refused delivery so we can anticipate the return.
All defective products require notification within 48 hours of receipt. Please inspect your delivery as soon as possible. Defective items not reported within 48 hours are not eligible for return
Not As Expected
All items are sold “AS IS”. Please inspect the product pictures carefully. Most of our items are handmade which means that imperfections are normal. Natural products may show natural imperfections.
Backordered or Sold Items
Most of the items we sell are original and backorders can not be accepted. If a particular item is sold you can contact a representative to locate a similar item, and/or have a similar item made to order. Custom ordered items require deposits which are non-refundable.
Standard Return Process
Step 1: Acquire Return Authorization and Instructions
• To begin the return process, please contact us.
• A Representative will initiate the return request. Once approved we will provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number, and return shipping instructions.
• This process may take between 1-5 business days for standard returns. Damaged item returns may need additional time.
Step 2: Shipping Product Back
• Once you have received the return authorization and instructions, please repack the products in the original box with original packaging material. If the original box and packing material are not in good shape for shipping, you will be required to use your own packaging that is up to shipping standards.
• Follow the shipping instructions on how to label the package. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return by Decora Loft.
• If using your own shipping label, please ship the package back to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number and delivery confirmation. We ask that you not use USPS as they are not always able to provide those services. If we are unable to confirm return delivery of the product to the proper location, this may result in the denial of refund. Shipping Insurance is suggested as the customer will be responsible for any shipping damage.
• Once you have shipped your package, please retain your tracking number and email it to our representative so that we can update your return information and watch the progress of your return. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued.
• You will have 30 days to return the product to the warehouse from the date that you receive approval. After 30 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
• In the event that a product becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, Decora Loft will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping carrier for the value of the item and instruct Decora Loft as to what should be done with the damaged product. If notification or response from the customer has not been received within 30 days, the item will be donated or destroyed and no replacements or refunds will be given.
Step 3: Refunds
• Once Decora Loft has confirmed the product to be delivered to the proper destination, verified to have all of its original contents & packaging, and free of damage, use, and modification or wear, the refund process will start.
• The refund credit will be issued back to the customer’s original payment source within 3-5 business days. If the original payment source is no longer available a check may be requested. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact us.
• Items returned without the proper RA# or sent to the wrong warehouse may delay the refund process. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
• Please do not request a charge-back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge-back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge-back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge-back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days. We strive to maintain customer happiness. If there are any issues with your return please contact us to work them out in the best way possible.
Items Subject to Return Restrictions
• Any item not accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
• Any personal use products or kitchen items (cutting boards, cups, etc.)
• Any item that has been modified, used, altered or tailored in any way, or that has been assembled or installed.
• Any item that is not in resalable condition
• Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials
• Any item that is custom made to order
• All shipping fees.
• Any item not purchased from Decora Loft.